Deau Privilège VSOP Cognac
Founded in 1685, the estate is located at the heart of the Cognac region, in Sireuil, more precisely. Today the distillery counts 12 stills and some 20,000 barrels in which the precious brandies are aged. Privilège is an intense and complex Cognac revealing a particularly seductive bouquet of apricots, orange peel, noble wood, cherry stone, vanilla and pastry. A must-try!
- Country France
- Region Poitou-Charentes, Petite Champagne
- Designation of origin Cognac
- Regulated Designation Appellation origine controlée (AOC)
- Classification V.S.O.P. (Very Special Old Pale)
- Grape variety Ugni blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 40 %
- Color Amber
- Size 700 ml
- Producer Distillerie des Moisans
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12237671
- UPC code 03281461450437