Piedmont Wine Project ASINEL 2013
Fall for the stunning charm of this white wine from Piedmont. Thanks to the permissive rules of the appellation, the blend gets more audacious and marries Cortese (50%), Arneis (35%) and Moscato d'Asti (15%). The result? A beautifully fatty and aromatic wine filled with lemon, ripe apple and chamomile notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Piemonte
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Cortese 50 %, Arneis 35 %, Moscato 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Piedmont Wine Project
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux inc
- SAQ code 12250980
- UPC code 08017704000887
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.