Domaine Naudin-Ferrand Hautes-Côtes de Beaune Orchis 2018
A magnificent Pinot Noir that transcends the appellation! «A great wine, no matter where it's from, is built over 365 days a year» says Claire Naudin, now at the head of the family vineyard. This cuvee expressed many parcels which are aged between 10 and 40 years. Winemaking is done without the addition of sulfates and the élevage reaches 15 months. Fine scents of morello cherry, kirsch, tea, undergrowth and humid dirt emanate from the glass.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Hautes-Côtes de Beaune
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Henri Naudin Ferrand
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12256062
- UPC code 03760176502889