Domaine de Grangeneuve La Truffière Grignan-les-Adhémar 2014
The well-known owner of Domaine de Grangeneuve is also president of the Grignan-Les- Adhémar AOC , which until 2010 was called Coteaux du Tricastin and is part of the vast Rhône Valley appellation.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Grignan-les-Adhémar
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Domaines Bour
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 12268371
- UPC code 03382441756010
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled lamb chops with garlic and rosemaryPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Sirloin steak with briePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes