Marchesi Incisa Della Rocchetta Sant'Emiliano 2015
Before Mario Incisa della Rocchetta moved to Tuscany and created the celebrated Sassicaia, his family had been making wine in Piedmont for several centuries. They still do so, and with brio.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Asti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Superiore
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Marchesi Incisa della Rocchetta s.s. agricola
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12278202
- UPC code 08029836000284