Brotte La Fiole du Pape Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Brotte SA
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 12286
- UPC code 03217661012519
- Aromas blackcurrant, cooked fruit, licorice, sweet spices
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak with red wine, peppercorn and cuminPreparation 10 minutes | marinade: 4 to 6 hoursCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Bison burgers with blue cheesePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 12 to 14 minutes
Roast leg of lamb with honey and root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour 20 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.