Honig Cabernet-Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014
During the mid-1960s, in the heart of Napa, Louis Honig fell for the charm of the 27-hectare vine-planted patch of land. Long sold to local wineries, the property's production even started after the success of a tribute cuvee launched in 1981. Louis» grandson, Michael, took over the estate in 1984 when he was just 22 years old, looking over the Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon vines. In this cuvee, the latter emits exuberant flavours of cherries, plum, vanilla and cocoa.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Napa Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Honig
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 12322218
- UPC code 00083837020007