La Crema Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Oregon 2014
La Crema is branching out. Well established on California's north coast, it's now also operating in Oregon, considered the best American terroir for Pinot Noir.
- Country United States
- Region Oregon
- Designation of origin Willamette Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Crema Winery
- Promoting agent Vins et spiritueux Breakthru Canada inc.
- SAQ code 12395652
- UPC code 00049331003137