Weingut Jurtschitsch Little J Grüner Veltiner 2013
The new generation, Stefanie and Alwin Jurtschitsch, took over for brothers Edwin, Karl and Paul Jurtschitsch at the head of the estate, bringing with them the experience acquired in Australia, New Zealand and France, and the desire to offer wines true to the terroir. Simply exquisite, tense, elegant and spicy, this Grüner Veltliner pays tribute to the enviable reputation the estate acquired.
- Country Austria
- Region Niederösterreich
- Designation of origin Niederösterreich
- Regulated Designation Qualitätswein
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Jurtschitsch
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12486562
- UPC code 09007951071029
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.