Bodega Matarromera Emina Crianza 2012
Matarromera, the secondlargest producer in Old Castile, heads a group of six wineries around the Duero River. It has made eco-friendly innovation one of its core values.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Ribera del Duero
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer BODEGA MATARROMERA S.L.
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12488470
- UPC code 08436532090448
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Racks of lamb with rhubarb saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Grilled beef tenderloin with blue cheese butterPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Roast beef with old cheddar, porto and caramelized onionsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes