Entirely made of Chardonnay, this white is graced with an exuberant nose featuring banana, ripe apple, citrus zest and vegetal notes. The 350-hectare estate (115 of which are dedicated to vines) is under Atlantic and Mediterranean influences favourable to perfect harvest maturation and uses solely grapes from these lands to produce its cuvees. The estate recently acquired a breathtaking new cellaring room to take it to the next level.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Navarra
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Senorio de Otazu
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12495371
- UPC code 08437011078919
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas banana, citrus, ripe apple, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.