Raymond Family Classic Cabernet-Sauvignon 2020
Since 2009, the Boisset family has been breathing new life and energy into this well-established estate, which was named Winery of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine in 2012.
- Country United States
- Region California, Sierra Foothills
- Designation of origin California Shenandoah Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Raymond Vineyard and Cellar
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 12502471
- UPC code 00087447632070
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Racks of lamb with rhubarb saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.