Yalumba The Strapper 2015
Yalumba, a 165 year-old property, is the oldest family-run estate of Australia and a pioneer of twist caps, as well as a leader in flavourful and expressive wines. After 30 years of impeccable management, Robert Hill Smith will soon be replaced by Nick Waterman, at Yalumba since 2002. Made with Grenache, Syrah and Mataro (Mourvèdre's name in Australia), this Barossa red delivers notes of black fruits, brandied cherries, cacao and mild spices in a long and silky mouth.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape varieties Grenache 57 %, Shiraz 25 %, Mataro 18 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.1 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Yalumba Wines
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12505866
- UPC code 09311789003023