Proseccos differ from traditional method sparkling wines because their second fermentation is done in closed tanks, rather than in bottle, which means they don't show the brioche notes from lees aging.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Conegliano Valdobbiadene - Prosecco
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Superiore
- Grape variety Glera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Santa Margherita SPA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 12509154
- UPC code 08003930001606
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.