JP Chenet Ice 2015
What would summer be like without rosés? Colourful, floral and refreshing, these unpretentious wines go hand-in-hand with good times. During a cinq-à -sept, with a meal or mixed in cocktails, rosé wines are versatile and perfect for all occasions!
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Languedoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Cinsault 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 31 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Grands Chais de France
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 12522990
- UPC code 03500610086175
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.