Cellars Baronia del Montsant Englora 2008
With a true desire to bring a maximum of fruit to the forefront, supported by restrained wood, the cuvee is born from Siurana Valley at the foot of Montsant. The young initiative was launched in 1998 in the beautiful village of Cornudella de Montsant (Tarragona). This red is born from old parcels of Grenache (70 years), Carignan (50 years) and Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon (25 years). With a profile of spices, violet and black fruits, complete with chocolaty and woody notes, it has everything to please. A wine that feels much younger and is at the top of its game.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Montsant
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Grenache 49 %, Carignan 24 %, Cabernet sauvignon 19 %, Syrah 8 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cellers Baronia del Montsant
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12560582
- UPC code 08437013573047
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.