Fluid, tender and light, it's supported by a nice freshness that tonifies the ensemble. Coming from vines aged 10 to 60 years, this Gamay reveal fruity, spicy and floral accents. Refresh it in an ice bucket for a few minutes, whip out the charcuteries and enjoy!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vini be Good
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12572858
- UPC code 03760129630324
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.