Fluid, tender and light, it's supported by a nice freshness that tonifies the ensemble. Coming from vines aged 10 to 60 years, this Gamay reveal fruity, spicy and floral accents. Refresh it in an ice bucket for a few minutes, whip out the charcuteries and enjoy!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Bois Vaudons
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12572858
- UPC code 03760129630324
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.