Altaroses Joan D'Anguera Montsant 2017
Josep d'Anguera made a name for himself in the region by introducing Syrah for the first time where the family has been growing vines for 200 years. With their mother Mercè, Joan and Josep brought the family estate to a new level of quality by redefining the style of the wines. Working with both old vines of local varietals and young international grapes, they follow biodynamic principles and obtained the Demeter certification. Altaroses is surprisingly accessible. The supple red graced with a tight tannic structure features notes of ripe red fruits, flowers and spices.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Montsant
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cellers Joan D'Anguera
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12575223
- UPC code 08437012238022