- Country Italy
- Region Sicily, Terre Siciliane
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Catarratto 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural
- Size 750 ml
- Producer MARCO DE BARTOLI & C SRL
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12640603
- UPC code 00895958000253
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas honey, lemon confit, mineral notes, peach kernel, ripe apple
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Clam chowderPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 30 to 35 minutes
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Salmon rillettesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.