Hecht & Bannier Bandol 2012
To keep Mediterranean strength, preserve balance and freshness all the while respecting each appellation's personality - that is the goal set by Grégory Hecht and François Bannier for each wine they sign. The wine merchant and élevage business specialised in Languedoc, Roussillon and Provence is supplied by co-op cellars, young growers and known estates alike. Aged 20 months in tuns and six months in concrete casks, this blend dominated by Mourvèdre offers the profile of an evolved wine while maintaining lovely freshness and tight tannins, making it a good candidate for the cellar.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Bandol
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Mourvèdre 80 %, Cinsault 10 %, Grenache 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gregory Hecht & François Bannier
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12674934
- UPC code 03760108241060