For the most part of his life, Andrea Oberto was employed at two things: truck driver and farmer. Despite his busy schedule, he still managed to work the three hectares inherited from his father. At the time sold to local co-ops, the harvest is now fully marketed after bottling from a land that now covers 16 hectares. Born from a zone called La Mora, this Dolcetto enjoys eight months of aging in stainless steel vats and a small portion in new casks (15-20%). A wine to be enjoyed in its youth, full of fruit. And plenty of pleasure, promised.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Dolcetto d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Dolcetto 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda agricola Andrea Oberto
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12688560
- UPC code 08022799001459
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.