Alphonse Mellot, Le Manoir 2015
For Alphonse Mellot, winemaking is like craftsmanship, and wine should be considered «a real aesthetic and emotional pleasure just like music, painting and sculpture.» That says it all.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Alphonse Mellot
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 12690686
- UPC code 03273390130573
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.