Between Pomerol in the West and Saint-Émilion in the South, the vineyard of Montagne Saint Emilion is nestled in the middle of the most prestigious terroirs of the Libournais. The robust tannic structure gives it a chewing mouthfeel while the well-defined and inviting aromatic profile reveals notes of mocha, cocoa, cassis, and tobacco.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 80 %, Cabernet franc 10 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.8 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignerons de Puisseguin
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 12711424
- UPC code 03108210311675
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Two-cheese cannelloni and tomato sauce with mushroomsPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Coq au vinPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Roasted guinea fowl with herbs and root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour 25 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.