" A sensational Rioja made from 90% Tempranillo, 5% Graciano and 5% Grenache, the 2010 Reserva was aged 30 months in French oak. A classic, traditional Rioja, it exhibits notes of lead pencil shavings, unsmoked cigar tobacco, black cherries, blackcurrants and subtle oak in the background. This dense ruby/plum/purple-colored 2010 is medium-bodied, elegant and pure with a lovely texture and lushness. Already revealing secondary nuances as well as considerable appeal, it should drink well for 4-5 years, possibly longer."
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 90 %, Graciano 5 %, Grenache 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cia de Vinos del Atlantico S.L.
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12747216
- UPC code 08437013189613
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.