Chartogne-Taillet has a thing for terroir Champagne. Winemaking is done one parcel at a time to preserve its unique character and vines are grown according to the precepts of biodynamics. This very expressive cuvée, made with equal parts of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, also involves three different vintages. There are notes of white fruits, citrus and almond, in a fresh mouth with a delicately iodized finish. We love authentic Champagne!
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 50 %, Pinot noir 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Chartogne-Taillet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12748673
- UPC code 00895958000376