With a limited production of 7,200 bottles for this vintage, Vespres by Josep Grau Viticultor, previously known under the name Dosterras, is born from very low yields of Grenache Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc rooted in Marça, in the Montsant appellation. Harvest is done earlier than other growers in the region to preserve the natural grape acidity. A lovely result for this white wine featuring scents of muscat and flowers along with mineral and salty notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Montsant
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety White grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vertical Wines
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12782177
- UPC code 08437010365300
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.