19 Crimes Cabernet-Sauvignon Limestone Coast
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer 19 Crimes
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 12824197
- UPC code 09311220004534
- Aromas black fruit jam, camphor, cedar, tobacco
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Dark beer-braised beefPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours 30 minutes
Herb crusted beefPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 90 minutes
Beef with mushroom saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 1 hour 45 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.