J.J Mélinand & Fils Domaine des Marrans Fleurie Le Terroir du Pavillon 2014
Located right next to the Slovenian border south-east of the country, the region of Styria produces Sauvignon wines that are getting more and more buzz. See for yourself what all the fuss is about with this lively Sattlerhof white featuring fruity, mineral and vegetal notes.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Fleurie
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J.-J. Mélinand & Fils
- Promoting agent Vintage & Associés Inc.
- SAQ code 12855129
- UPC code 03569618608758