Antu Grenache Syrah Carignan 2017
The name Antu, which translates into «sun» from the Mapuche dialect, was given to the «exploratory» selection of the MontGras estate. Born from the high altitude terroirs of Ninquén and Pumanque in Colchagua and others in Maipo, this classic Mediterranean blend expresses its Chilean roots through very ripe fruit in a coated and modern mouth. Apricot, blackberry jam, chocolate, licorice set the tone and last. Delicious!
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Santa Cruz
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Carignan 25 %, Syrah 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Montgras
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 12882856
- UPC code 07804407003366