J.Bäumer Riesling 2021
Everyone agrees that Riesling is one of the most elegant varietals on the planet, and at J.Bäumer, they wish to popularize its vibrant and aromatic side. Behind this modern packaging stands a perfect balance between liveliness and the delicate touch of sweetness, in which typical scents of lime, honeydew and mineral notes shine.
- Country Germany
- Region Rheinischer
- Regulated Designation Landwein
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 8.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J.Bäumer Kellerei Hasensprung
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12897994
- UPC code 04018847999445
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, honey, lime, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beet hummusPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Gravlax (cured salmon) with dill saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
SushiPreparation 40 to 50 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes (rice)