Lompoc Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills 2013
Heading the renowned Domaine de la Côte with their beloved Pinot Noirs, sommelier Rajat Parr and oenologist Sashi Moorman diversified their portfolio and founded Lompoc Wine Company in 2012. With grapes from the southern part of Sta. Rita Hills, their goal is to produce authentic and accessible wines. Aromatic and tasty, this Pinot Noir convincingly displays a register that evokes cigar box, clove, kirsch, plum, dried cranberry and pink pepper.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Sta. Rita Hills
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Lompoc Wine Co.
- Promoting agent Dame-Jeanne Inc
- SAQ code 12926986
- UPC code 04000129269865