The high-altitude parcels, protected by Montserrat Mountains, enjoy a cool climate that maximises the fruit expression and liveliness of this Cava. The Catalan bubbly, aged for a minimum of one year, is all freshness and fruit, featuring lemon, pear, almond and melon notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Cava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Parellada 30 %, Macabeo 30 %, Xarel-lo 30 %, Chardonnay 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 13 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Villa Conchi
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 12956456
- UPC code 08437012435285
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.