Rocca delle Macie Chianti Riserva
Good and affordable, this Chianti maintains its quality year after year. Fruity and floral with a touch of spice, it also displays a pleasant suppleness that makes it a versatile wine that will pair wonderfully with a wide variety of dishes.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Riserva
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 90 %, Cabernet sauvignon 5 %, Merlot 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Rocca delle Macie SPA
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12989750
- UPC code 08002305007298
- Aromas anise, dried flowers, plum, raspberry
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef bourguignonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 3 hours approx.
Beef WellingtonPreparation 30 to 40 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Herbed veal tenderloin with instant tomato salsaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 minutes