Sourdet-Diot Cuvée de Réserve
After years of sending part of their harvest to giant, well-known producer Veuve Cliquot, the Sourdet family decided in 1990 to produce and sell all their wines under their own label.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de la Marne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot meunier 80 %, Chardonnay 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 13 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Sourdet-Diot
- Promoting agent Tanium Vins et Spiritueux inc.
- SAQ code 13033961
- UPC code 03760164201091