At the time a young graduate, he was making wine at a consultant laboratory for Grange des Pères and Mas Daumas Gassac - not a bad start! Since then, Jeff Campbell is part of those oenologists who can't sit still. At the head of a counsel of oenology and marketing for France and Priorat, he also produces his own cuvees on the side. His blend of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah is of disconcerting efficiency, combining notes of smoke, garrigue and ripe black fruits to a harmonious and long mouth.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Languedoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Carignan 20 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer The Way of Wine Toowo SARL
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13072601
- UPC code 03700290102640