A young Frenchman established since 2004 in the Spanish Rioja Alta, Olivier Rivière managed to shape his expertise by working with Burgundy greats Frédéric Cossard and Lalou Bize-Leroy, as well as South-West talent Elian Daros. Working many vineyard parcels using organic methods, he chooses to work with vines of Tempranillo, Graciano and Grenache aged on average between 35 and 100 years. Fruity, floral and spicy - a total favourite. A wine that will accompany a host of dishes from mustard-and-herb pork chop to a beef skewer. Bravo!
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 50 %, Graciano 30 %, Grenache 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Olivier Rivière Vinos
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13076071
- UPC code 02401472772026
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas blackberry, cedar, cherry in eau de vie, raspberry, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Mexicans burgersPreparation 20 minCooking time 14 min
Roasted guinea fowl with herbs and root vegetablesPreparation 15 minCooking time 1 h 25 min
Traditional three-meat piePreparation 45 minCooking time 1 h 40 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.