Domaine Trapet Père & Fils Côte-de-Nuits-Villages 2014
This family business, which brings together the Burgundian vineyards of Jean-Louis Trapet and those of his Alsatian wife Andrée, continues to produce wines from its two separate operations following biodynamic principles.
«As to the wines , I like them quite a bit because they're super fresh and transparent with good concentration and structure that should enable them to drink well both young and old.» – www.- BURGHOUND.COM
Aging Potential: Drink now or keep until 2021
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Nuits
- Designation of origin Côte-de-Nuits-Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Jean-Louis Trapet Père et Fils
- Promoting agent Aux bons crus inc.
- SAQ code 13102989
- UPC code 04000131029891