At the foot of the Pyrenees, in Catalan country, Agnès and Alain Carrère exploit some 30 hectares according to organic principles. Just like all wines at the property, this blend of equal parts Carignan and Grenache is produced with very little sulphites, just the bare minimum for good conservation. In a supple ensemble, beautifully fresh, it reveals fruity, mineral and spice notes.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Côtes Catalanes
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Carignan 50 %, Grenache 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alain et Agnès Carrère
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13105910
- UPC code 00895958000499