Arianna Occhipinti Il Frappato 2014
The woman who knew from a tender age that she wanted to make her own wine is today producing wines that stand apart from the full-bodied ones typically associated with Sicily... and has enjoyed great success thanks in part to an approach deeply rooted in the land.
«Arianna Occhipinti has outdone herself with this 2014 Frappato. This is a wine of character and personality.... The nose is pristine. In the mouth, Il Frappato delivers vibrant acidity and snappy fruit flavors.» – ROBERTPARKER.COM
WA 93, 2014 Vintage Aging
Potential: Drink now or keep until 2022
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily, Terre Siciliane
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Frappato 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Arianna Occhipinti
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13137022