Lagar de Cervera Rias Baixas 2015
Around the end of the 1980s, the company decided to stop the production of Rioja appellation white wines to adopt a more distinctive wine style. Lush Galicia was the destination of choice for this new adventure and Albariño their new muse. Pure fruit and freshness form a nice duo!
- Country Spain
- Region L'Espagne Verte
- Designation of origin Rias Baixas
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Albarino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Rioja Alta S.A.
- Promoting agent Vinicolor-Les Vins Alexandre St-Pierre
- SAQ code 13159272
- UPC code 08413529901048