The Provence charm operates on the 30 hectares located on the cool terroir high up on the Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence appellation. Cared for without herbicide of pesticide or other chemicals, the vines of the talented Peter Fisher are certified organic since 1998. His rosé showcases texture, plenty of freshness and notes of mandarin, peach and apple, making it quite seductive.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 65 %, Cinsault 15 %, Carignan 10 %, Ugni blanc 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Revelette
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13212002
- UPC code 03766699211109
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.