The Robert family vineyard's exceptional location on the southern flank of Mont Rougemont gives it an incredible view of the valley, but most important, good conditions for wine growing. Made with Vidal, Frontenac gris and Frontenac blanc, this bubbly matured on lees gives off aromas of honey, peach, candied lemon and marzipan. Taste the festive side of the Versant blanc!
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape variety Frontenac Gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- Promoting agent Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- SAQ code 13258297
- UPC code 00859670001691
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas almond paste, honey, lemon confit, peach
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.