Produced in limited quantities and matured in neutral casks, the Roussanne variety thrives in the mediterranean climate of The Cape. The color is sparkling gold and the mouth is round, slightly grilled and honeyed while notes of almonds, ripe apple and brioche complete the ensemble.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Stellenbosch
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Roussanne 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ken Forrester Wines
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13299945
- UPC code 06009607661595