Bachelder Savigny-les-Beaunes 1er Cru Les Vergelesses 2014
After studying oenology in Burgundy, Thomas Bachelder cut his teeth at Lemelson in Oregon and then at Clos Jordanne, Niagara Valley's flagship winery. Fond memories of Burgundy drew him back, and this talented winemaker set himself a new goal- paying the respect due to the terroir of Burgundian wines. When he established his own brokerage in 2009, he succeeded in making this dream come true. He developed Chardonnays on a small scale from a select number of parcels, and then his micro-cuvées were vinifi ed in dedicated cellars rented by his business. The parcels that Bachelder selects for his winemaking are, where possible, farmed organically.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Savigny-lès-Beaune Premier Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bourgognes Delaney Bachelder
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 13300192
- UPC code 00185729000279