What a delightful wine! Served chilled, this Gamay exudes a maximum of fruit in a fresh tasty mouth. Accents of pepper, violet and strawberry caresses the palate and lingers on the finish. Worth a try!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Auvergne
- Designation of origin Côtes d'Auvergne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Saint-Verny
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 13343264
- UPC code 03428372293009
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.