Although relatively new to the scene, Domaine Bergeville rapidly carved a place as a quality sparkling wine producer. Crafting wines according to the traditional method, the Rainville-Théberge couple proposes a bottle specially dressed for the SAQ’s 100th anniversary. What better bubbly than a Quebec one to toast a local business!
Limited quantity, in-store and online
These special bottles are available online and in selected stores. We cannot guarantee availability for limited-edition products in a specific location. Please contact your store of choice to make sure the collector’s cuvée you wish to purchase is indeed available.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Frontenac blanc 25 %, Seyval 25 %, Vidal 25 %, Frontenac Gris 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 5.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Bergeville
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 13374562
- UPC code 00827924114022
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas brioche, citrus, Granny Smith apple, melon, peach
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.