Focused solely on the production of sparkling wines, we can absolutely confirm that Domaine Bergeville has mastered this style like a champ! This classic cuvée with very little dosage will tickle your taste buds, whether as an aperitif or with shellfish.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Frontenac blanc 25 %, Seyval 25 %, Vidal 25 %, Frontenac Gris 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Bergeville
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 13374562
- UPC code 00827924114022
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas brioche, citrus, Granny Smith apple, melon, peach
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.