Previously vineyard manager for Vidal-Fleury, Pierre Gaillard spends his time between Rhone and Roussillon. With the help of his family, he created this Saint-Peray with remarkable elegance. Enlivened by notes of honey, candied lemon, fennel, peach, and white flower on the nose, it also offers lovely fullness and persistance.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Saint-Péray
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Marsanne 70 %, Roussanne 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Pierre Gaillard
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13387312
- UPC code 03760088374130
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.