The Super Tuscans that Antonio Moretti makes at Tenuta Sette Ponti are among the most sought after in the country. It is thanks to the contribution of famous Italian oenologist Carlo Ferrini and his daughter Monika that his Sicilian adventure takes shape on a hundred hectares outside the village of Paccino. Pure expression of the Nero D'Avola variety, Saia offers very ripe fruit mixed with spices and roasted notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Sicilia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Nero d'Avola 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Feudo Maccari Noto
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 13478741
- UPC code 08033011200666
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.