I Tant meaning «of course« in Catalan emerged in the early 2000 and concentrates on native Catalan varietals to make this sparkling wine. This bubbly bears the signature of a majority of Xarel-lo complemented by Macabeo and Parellada. Raised 14 months on its lees, it expresses notes of citrus, and almond in a fresh and light mouth.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Penedès
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Xarel-lo 60 %, Macabeo 20 %, Parellada 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer I Tant Vins SL
- Promoting agent Les Vins Dupré Inc.
- SAQ code 13497845
- UPC code 08437007660357