Founded in 1895, Bodega Norton is a solid Argentinean reference. Well established here with flagship products, it offers the best of its Valle de Uco parcels. Malbec dominates Cabernet Franc in this cuvée marked by flavours of plum, blackcurrant, licorice and cocoa. The palate is tannic, ample and powerful.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Grape varieties Malbec 65 %, Cabernet franc 35 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodega Norton SA
- Promoting agent Peter Mielzynski Agencies Limited
- SAQ code 13554660
- UPC code 07792319003904
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.